Is your kid into kung fu action movies? Do they dream of being a skilled fighter like their favorite heroes? Join them in this class and let them be the action hero of their own lives by studying the ancient and effective fighting style of Wushu!
Wushu, which is also referred to as kung-fu has techniques that go back to 5000 years. Wushu fighting style will not just teach your kids attack and defense, it will help them to cultivate the body, mind, and spirit to become a better and confident individual. With that, the essence of the character Wu is to stop conflict and promote peace. The practice of Wushu not only develops a strong and healthy body for the young ones, but they will also grow up with a strong mind and high moral values, as the practice focuses on "Wu De" or martial ethics.
Students can choose between these sessions as per your current level and ability:
- 16 sessions - for experienced and fast learners
- 32 sessions - for students in the beginner's levels (white belt, yellow belt etc)
- 64 sessions - for complete beginners who are starting kung fu for the first time and have no previous experience
* Students must bring Kung Fu uniform, gloves, and bag or they can purchase from the institute for an additional AED 175
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
5 - 14 years old
* Students must attend an examination and receive a certificate to advance to the next belt
* Examination can be taken for an additional fee ranging from AED 200-300 depending on your current belt (must be paid at the institute)
* A one-time registration fee of AED 175 must be paid to the institute
Winner Karate Club, M-02, Building #29
Behind Shining Tower near Khalidiya Mall