Master of the traditional martial art of Karate with world-certified and adept trainers!
Karate is a martial art that has different styles, with this beginner-friendly class specializing in Shorinryu Shorin Kai Karate Do, a traditional Okinawan style characterized by its hard and fast fighting techniques and stances.
It's never too late to try this popular martial art and develop your body, discipline and confidence in these private 1-hour sessions. Choose between 1, 3 and 6 sessions and rebook as needed to continue your progress.
- Strength & Conditioning Exercises
- Basics & Fundamentals (Kihon 1 & Kihon 2)
- One-Step Fighting
- Partner Drilling
- Katas (Movements & Combos)
- Kumite (Sparring)
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
5 - 17 years old
- Participants must pay a one-time registration fee of 150 AED, which includes the uniform
- Free consultation session can be arranged. Contact our toll free number at 800 3337 to check for availability
- It is recommended to attend at least twice a week for proper progress
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street