Let the little ones make their own pizza with their choice of savory toppings in this fun masterclass!
In this masterclass, your kids will be welcomed into this class with a yummy snack and drinks before rolling up their sleeves to start baking and piping. In this interactive, hands-on baking masterclass they will be guided step-by-step by a professional head chef who will help them prepare their very own mini savory pizzas with smoked turkey ham, melted mozzarella, basil pesto, olives and cherry tomatoes and delicious mini Margherita. At the end of the class, they'll get to take home not only new learnings but also a recipe card, a Jones apron, and a gift voucher that grants a 10% in-store discount on that day!
- Expert teaching from the head chef at Jones the Grocer
- The hands-on experience and knowledge to make delicious recipes at home
- Get to take home a chef's hat, apron and participation certificate
- Work in the amazingly well-equipped kitchen of the Australian-by-origin, international restaurant
* Ingredients, cooking equipment, aprons & chef hats will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
4 - 12 years old
* Complimentary desserts and coffee/tea will be served during the class
Pearl Plaza Tower
Next to Oyrx Hotel