Does your kid dream of strumming the guitar as effortlessly as their favorite music idol? Then fulfill their dreams and enroll your kids in this guitar course!
The course teaches students guitar techniques such as posture, hand positioning, sight reading, chords, and learning to play the strings with a pick or fingers. Learning this instrument also improves their cognitive function and emotional well being. Jamming the guitar with friends helps children reduce stress and anxiety. It also improves their concentration, focus, imagination as well as hand-eye coordination.
This is a 1-on-1 class with a maximum of two students of the same learning level per batch. The lessons are customized to suit individual learning needs which makes it suitable for both beginners with no prior experience or students who have a basic knowledge of the guitar and are looking to further their skills.
In 13 sessions (each session is 30 minutes) beginners will learn how to play simple melodies. Students can rebook the class as many times as they want to advance their skills until they reach the desired level.
Benefits of learning the instrument:
- Enjoyment and fun with music.
- Improvisation – using creative imagination and free expression.
- Develop a sense of beat and rhythm.
- Differentiate between high and low sounds Pitch, Dynamics and Tempo.
- To encourage children to develop in general ways (such as confidence and social skills)
- Build a foundation for the child’s future musical education by developing skills in musical concepts.
* Instrument will be provided by the center for all the classes
* Students are recommended to buy their own instrument to be able to practice at home. Purchase recommendations can be provided by the instructor.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
5 - 16 years old
Al Nasr Street, Falcon Tower #202
Opposite Al Hosn Fort