Does your child have a knack for music where they tap their feet and hum to every rhythm? Do they have a make-shift drum set and play it to their heart's content? Then help them achieve their dream by enrolling them in this drum course for kids and teens!
These classes teach kids in a fun way to learn to play the drums while teaching them essential skills like reading music notes, drum techniques, playback tracks, rhythm and more. But music is not just for the ears.
Learning the drums will help the young ones heighten their concentration and attention skills, improve hands and legs coordination, sharpen their listening skills and understand a variety of musical concepts.
This is a 1-on-1 class with a maximum of two students of the same learning level per batch. The lessons are customized to suit individual learning needs which makes it suitable for both beginners with no prior experience or students who have a basic knowledge of the drums and are looking to further their skills.
In 13 sessions (each session is 30 minutes) beginners will learn how to play simple songs. Students can rebook the class as many times as they want to advance their skills until they reach the desired level.
Benefits of learning the instrument:
- Enjoyment and fun with music.
- Improvisation – using creative imagination and free expression.
- Develop a sense of beat and rhythm.
- Differentiate between high and low sounds Pitch, Dynamics and Tempo.
- To encourage children to develop in general ways (such as confidence and social skills)
- Build a foundation for the child’s future musical education by developing skills in musical concepts.
* Instrument will be provided by the center for all the classes
* Students are recommended to buy their own instrument to be able to practice at home. Purchase recommendations can be provided by the instructor.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
5 - 16 years old
Al Nasr Street, Falcon Tower #202
Opposite Al Hosn Fort