Just because you're eating clean doesn't mean you have to sacrifice on the taste.
In this private, 1-hour class, you will first learn about the body anatomy. Keeping your current body state in mind, your instructor will provide a tailored diet and nutrition plan to help you achieve your desired results with a focus on your requirements. Your instructor Alpa is a certified Advanced Diet & Nutrition Coach from the School of Nutritional Sciences.
Choose 1 session if you're looking for an introduction to nutrition and 4 sessions to learn everything about diet and nutrition.
- How the body works
- Body BMI and becoming aware of your body
- How to calculate and burn your calories
- Food minerals and nutrients that stay with you for a lifetime
- What are micronutrients? How do you calculate it?
- Healthy diet plan and what food to eat
- Calorie counting by making nutritious and delicious recipes
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise