Just because you're eating clean doesn't mean you have to sacrifice on the taste.
In this private, 1-hour class, you will first learn about the body anatomy. Keeping your current body state in mind, your instructor will provide a tailored diet and nutrition plan to help you achieve your desired results with a focus on your requirements. Your instructor Alpa is a certified Advanced Diet & Nutrition Coach from the School of Nutritional Sciences.
Choose 1 session if you're looking for an introduction to nutrition and 4 sessions to learn everything about diet and nutrition.
- How the body works
- Body BMI and becoming aware of your body
- How to calculate and burn your calories
- Food minerals and nutrients that stay with you for a lifetime
- What are micronutrients? How do you calculate it?
- Healthy diet plan and what food to eat
- Calorie counting by making nutritious and delicious recipes
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise
In the following locations: Al Zahiyah, Al Hisn, Al Khalidiyah, Al Danah, Al Manhal, Al Nayhan, Al Bateen, Al Mushrif, Al Reem Island, Al Maryah Island, Al Sa'adah, Al Ma'arid