Add some 'Seoul' to your menu!
In this 4-hour private class, you will explore the sweet and spicy flavors of East Asia, the Korean Peninsula and South Korea. Under the guidance of a professional chef, you will prepare a selection of delicious Korean meals.
You will make:
- Bibimbap (Rice Egg salad)
- Japchee (stir-fried glass noodle)
- Seonkyoung (Korean fried chicken)
- Mandu Dumplings
This class is suitable for kids as well as adults of all levels. Feel free to come on your own or with your family/friends for a fun day of exploring Korean cuisine. At the end of the class, you will take your delicious creations back home!
About the Instructor:
Chef Charl Fernand Reze (a.k.a. Chef Islam) is a professional chef and culinary arts trainer, who strives to help industry professionals and aspiring cooks unlock their food passion. With a degree in International Culinary Arts and 3 decades of experience, Charl believes food to be one of the ultimate human experiences. He is trained in HACCP and COSHH, and has worked at award-winning international restaurants around the globe.
Beginner & Intermediate
- Ingredients will be provided
- Notepad and pens will be provided
- Students are advised to bring their own aprons
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
7 and older
- Certificates will be provided upon completion
- Students between ages 7-17 are recommended to bring a parent/guardian
Sajway Restaurant - Building
Mariot Kitchen Office
Al Firdous St, Al Zahiyah E13