Bring home the exotic and oriental flavors of Japan!
Japan is known for its many exquisite, but delicious, foods. In this 4-hour private session, you will be guided by an expert who will teach you how to make some of these mouthwatering Japanese goods to perfection.
You will make the following:
- Roasted kingfish gyoza
- Crispy prawn tempura
- Seared salmon
- Avo nori rice rolls - all seafood used will be cooked to various degrees to ensure food safety.
This class is suitable for kids as well as adults of all levels. Feel free to come on your own or with your family/friends for a fun day of exploring Japanese cuisine. At the end of the class, you will take your delicious creations back home!
About the Instructor:
Chef Charl Fernand Reze (a.k.a. Chef Islam) is a professional chef and culinary arts trainer, who strives to help industry professionals and aspiring cooks unlock their food passion. With a degree in International Culinary Arts and 3 decades of experience, Charl believes food to be one of the ultimate human experiences. He is trained in HACCP and COSHH, and has worked at award-winning international restaurants around the globe.
- Students are recommended to bring their own aprons
- Notepad and pens will be provided
- Containers can be provided by the instructor
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
7 and older
- Students will receive an attendance letter upon completion
- Students between ages 7-17 are recommended to bring a parent/guardian
Sajway Restaurant - Building
Mariot Kitchen Office
Al Firdous St, Al Zahiyah E13