Learn to make your cakes beautiful simply and quickly with this cake design masterclass!
In this 3-hour session, you will learn the principles of cake design on an artificial dummy cake, for a risk-free learning experience. Under the guidance of a professional chef-instructor, You will then
- Using base Styrofoam sections to create the levels of a 3-tiered dummy cake
- Shaping Fondant Sugar Paste to cover each tier
- Learning to make Flowers & Decorations from Fondant to create designs
This experience also includes cake decorating tools that is yours to keep at the end of the class. At the end of the class you will also receive cake boxes to take your creations home and show your friends and family your new skills!
About the Instructor:
Chef Charl Fernand Reze (a.k.a. Chef Islam) is a professional chef and culinary arts trainer, who strives to help industry professionals and aspiring chefs unlock their food passion. With a degree in International Culinary Arts and 3 decades of experience, Charl believes food to be one of the ultimate human experiences. He is trained in HACCP and COSHH, and has worked at award-winning international restaurants around the globe.
- A one-time materials fee of AED 540 must be paid to the instructor for the cake decorating tools, which can be kept and taken home after the class and used in later sessions
- All other materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
Sajway Restaurant - Building
Mariot Kitchen Office
Al Firdous St, Al Zahiyah E13