Learn the secrets straight from the chefs and work in their fancy kitchens to prepare mouth-watering breads perfect for any celebration or special dinner!
You will be welcomed into this class with a yummy snack and drinks before rolling up your sleeves to start baking. In this interactive, hands-on baking masterclass you will be guided step-by-step by a professional head chef who will help you prepare 3 types of bread, sourdough vienna, sourdough baguette, and focaccia. With accompaniments of 3 dips; olive tapenade, basil pesto, and sun-dried tomato pesto. At the end of the class, you’ll be able to take home not only new learnings but also a recipe card, a Jones apron, and a gift voucher that grants you a 10% in-store discount on that day!
- Expert teaching from the head chef at Jones the Grocer
- The hands-on experience and knowledge to make delicious recipes at home
- Get to take home a chef's hat, apron and participation certificate
- Work in the amazingly well-equipped kitchen of the Australian-by-origin, international restaurant
- Forget the wash-up; this will be taken care of you!
* Ingredients, cooking equipment, aprons & chef hats will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
13 and older
* Complimentary desserts and coffee/tea will be served during the class
Al Raha Gardens Plaza