We're taking it to the Middle East - learn to make authentic flavorful, rich food from Jordan!
In this 4-hour private class, you will be introduced to Jordanian cooking and even learn to make the country's national dish. Under the guidance of a professional chef, you will learn how to prepare these wholesome and delicious meals to perfection.
You will make the following:
- Matabaqa, a Jordanian layered onion bread made from very thin pastry.
- Jordanian roasted chicken with pomegranate, sumac red pepper, and fresh thyme
- Jordanian Mansaf, a slow-cooked lamb with turmeric, pine nuts, and cardamom.
This class is suitable for kids as well as adults of all levels. Feel free to come on your own or with your family/friends for a fun day of exploring Jordanian cuisine. At the end of the class, you will take your delicious creations back home!
About the Instructor:
Chef Charl Fernand Reze (a.k.a. Chef Islam) is a professional chef and culinary arts trainer, who strives to help industry professionals and aspiring cooks unlock their food passion. With a degree in International Culinary Arts and 3 decades of experience, Charl believes food to be one of the ultimate human experiences. He is trained in HACCP and COSHH, and has worked at award-winning international restaurants around the globe.
Beginner & Intermediate
- Ingredients will be provided
- Notepad and pens will be provided
- Students are advised to bring their own aprons
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
7 and older
- Certificates will be provided upon completion
- Students between ages 7-17 are recommended to bring a parent/guardian
Sajway Restaurant - Building
Mariot Kitchen Office
Al Firdous St, Al Zahiyah E13