Learn the strategies and techniques you need to crack the CPC Medical Coding exam!
The CPC exam aims to check a coder’s command over the entire medical coding process that includes the medical terminology, code sets and more. The CPC examination consists of questions regarding the correct application of CPT, HCPCS Level II procedure and supply codes and ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes used for coding and billing professional medical services to insurance companies.
This test preparation course runs for 45 hours (18 sessions x 2.5 hours each).
- Online study resources/materials.
- Assistance on Booking the Exams.
- Online Preparation using through Microsoft Teams.
- Recording of the class to review again & again before the final exam.
- Experienced Instructors to teach Tips & Tricks of Coding.
- Satisfying duration of teaching and testing.
- Online Interactive Session.
- More Diagnostic Tests
- Learn Thru PPT presentation (Charts & Diagrams).
- 3D Anatomy & 3D Paint (Basically on updated Software).
- Completion E-Certificate.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Certificate in Gynecology & Obstetrics
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) & Auditor (CPMA)
- CPC and CPMA Educator / Trainer
Intermediate & Advanced
- Any necessary materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
18 and older