Hungry to clinch that next big job opportunity? If you’re looking to create a CV/resumé or online profile that effectively highlights your skills and core competencies, this class will give you real expert advice.
This CV coaching and interview strategy course is your best guide to add value to your professional profile and further your career to its maximum potential. In 1-on-1 class with an expert coach will provide consultation to help you understand your career objectives and develop a tactical approach to your key areas of expertise and skills.
In 4 sessions (1 hour per session), you will learn how to develop a strong profile as well as do’s and don’ts to ace your next job interview. This course will help you rewrite your CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile and give you tips on how to expand your career network.
- Session 1: Job Search Strategy
- Private consultation with the coach to determine key pillars for your job search and how to build effective profile ways of communication with your future employer
- Session 2: CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn
- Discuss each role in detail, summary, objective and key achievements to construct CV and Cover Letter
- Rebuild LinkedIn Profile and introduce other social media channels for personal branding
- Use of monitoring and structured Excel.
- Session 3: Interviewing
- Prepare yourself to ace the interview and panel of Hiring Managers
- Session 4: Networking and Negotiating
- Final session on how to tap into the unadvertised job market and with a list of key contacts to network with
- During agreed conference calls between or after sessions, you will be able to highlight areas where you decide to further conversation, content or seek help with the job hunt
* Course materials will be provided; Students must bring their own laptop
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
16 and older
* Course completion certificates from the institute will be provided
Classes can be held at any public location within the following areas:
(1) Hamdan Street
(2) Corniche Street