Learn basic woodworking with this hands-on carpentry class for beginners in the comfort of your home or garden!
In this private 6-hours course (2 sessions of 3 hours each), you'll learn the fundamentals of wood working from an experienced carpenter, and learn to make your own pieces with skills like a pro!
What you will learn:
- Safety Measures for Wood & Carpentry Tools
- Operating Manual and Powered Handheld Tools
- Create 1 or 2 Small Pieces of Furniture (e.g. Stool, Chair, Small Bench)
- Different Types of Joints
- Making Clean Cuts
- Soothing Edges
- Drilling Holes
By the end of the session, you will complete building a small wooden project of your choice and finish it as per your taste. The participant will get to make 1 or 2 pieces depending on the size & complexity of the items. This project will be yours to take home and show off your newly acquired skills!
- All tools, project materials, safety gear & training materials will be provided. The participant will get to make 1 or 2 items depending on the size & complexity of the item
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise