It is time to get creative and learn something new! There is always a place in the house for unique handcrafted items.
In this private class (3.5 hours per session), you will learn the basics of crochet, using your hook to interlock loops of yarn to create amazing pieces that are both practical and decorative. You will have an endless list of items that you can make like blankets, rugs, baskets, bags, scarfs, clothes and many more. Not only will you go home with your beautifully finished pieces, but also with the knowledge to create many in the future or even teach your child or friends.
You can choose to book between 1 session, or 3 sessions or 5 sessions depending on what kind of project you want to work on.
- Holding the crochet hook and yarn
- Making basic cross-stitches, including the centre single crochet
- Straight crocheting with smooth edges
- How to crochet in the round and avoid ugly joints at the end of each row
You can learn how to make the following:
- Small basket (1 session)
- Circle rug (2-3 sessions)
- Large basket (2 sessions)
* Bring your own materials: one piece of spaghetti cotton yarn (100m-120m) and a hook no. 8
* Optionally, the materials can be provided for an extra 100 AED - 250 AED, depending on the project
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
10 and older
Shakespeare and Co. Café Restaurant
Ground Floor, Guardian Towers