Oil painting has a special touch to it. It creates paintings that have depth and portrays darker shades and intense moods. Using oil paints is an easy step for beginners than using watercolor because it's easier to paint layers and create backgrounds. If you are a lover of art who want to learn to make your own beautiful paintings and create masterpieces, then think no further and join this painting class.
Naqqash, an experienced and talented artist, will guide you on the basic steps of using oil paints. You will be learning how to paint portraits and still life. You can opt for either 4 sessions (8 hours) to learn about the basics of art and how to do portraits with oil paints whereas the 8 sessions (16 hours) will give you in-depth knowledge and teach you how to do both still-life as well as portraits.
These classes are 1-on-1 private sessions where you can learn in the comfort of your own home.
- Session 1 - Elements & Principles of Art
- Session 2 - Classical Portrait with Oil on Canvas
- Session 3 - Wet on Wet Techniques
- Session 4 - Dry Method Techniques and History of Portraiture
- Still Life
- Session 5 - Classical Still-life with Oil on Canvas
- Session 6 - Study of Composition
- Session 7 - Study of Light
- Session 8 - Pallets Making and Priming a Canvas
- Art enthusiasts
- Art & Design Students
- School Art Teachers
- Students and individuals who want to prepare a portfolio of creative artwork
- Anyone interested in developing their drawing skills
The instructor is based in Dubai. If you want to book the portrait painting with oil paints class in Dubai, different rates would apply.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise
At select locations in