Can't leave the house without a spritz of your favorite perfume? Do you love how soft and lustrous bath lotions and bath balms make you feel? Or would you rather learn how to create traditional Arabian scents for your home? Well here's your chance to learn how to make all of these and use it for a lifetime!
This class will focus on how to use moisturizing oils & butter from plants and trees to make lotions, creams, and body butters to your liking and creating your own unique fragrances using natural materials.
Students will learn how to create their own perfume for their body as well as learn how to create Bukhoor (Arabic scented bricks or a blend of natural traditional ingredients, mainly woodchips). Bukhoor has a variety of uses where one can use it to create scents for themselves, their home and wardrobe, or use it to achieve a state of calmness & meditation through its psychoactive effect.
This all-rounder DIY beauty product and home fragrance class is going to help you make everything from your head to toe as well as surroundings - smell sweet.
What students will learn:
- The History of perfume/bukhoor
- Perfume/bukhoor secrets and compositions
- The materials from which the fragrance is made
- Materials for perfumery/bukhoor
- Important sources for perfume/bukhoor manufacturing
- Practical application of perfume/bukhoor manufacturing
- Knowing how to choose the right ingredients for making body lotions or bath balms specific to the students' skin's needs.
- Knowing how to select the correct equipment for creating body lotions or bath balms
- Learning how to formulate body lotions or bath balm recipes based on the formulas provided in this class.
- Learning the correct techniques for creating body lotions or bath balms
- Knowing how to choose natural butters for creating one's own skincare formulas
- Understanding the benefits of choosing & making natural skincare and homemade beauty products that nurture one's skin
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
16 and older
Unit # will be shared upon booking
Zeens Business Center
Mansoor Tower, Al Salam Street
Tourist Club, Opp ADNOC HQ