Do you enjoy the smooth sound of the acoustic guitar or are you into the thick and funky feel of the bass? Master any of these string instruments with Dominic, a talented and well-versed musician who will nurture you and help you progress in your music journey.
Get personalized, 1-on-1 instruction in this guitar class regardless of your skill level. Your qualified instructor will help you become fully familiar with your instrument, understand music theory, and become confident in playing your favorite tunes. You can choose to learn either the acoustic or the bass guitar. Each session takes 1 hour and can be taken either at the instructor's home studio or at your own premise.
Take 8 sessions to learn the whole program from the basics and 4 sessions to advance your skills if you already know the basic chords. Lessons follow an international syllabus and can be taken in preparation for exam boards in the Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM), London College of Music (LCM), and the Trinity College London.
- Parts of the instrument
- Mechanism of the instrument
- Correct posture and handling
- Reading and playing notes/accidentals
- Writing notes recognizing intervals
- Scales and arpeggios/chords/inversions
- Aural tests and awareness
- Sight reading (reading something new everyday)
- Sol-fa and technical names
- Right- and left-hand coordination
- Brief history of music
- Simple accompaniment techniques
About the Instructor: Dominic Daniel is an experienced, qualified and talented music tutor from India with over 20 years of experience. He has a double diploma in music and has been trained in London for a couple of years. He makes music fun and gives importance to the theory of music, listening skills, sight reading, and improvisation.
* For at-home lessons, students must have their own acoustic or bass guitar; for lessons at the instructor's home, guitar will be provided
* Instructor will give recommendations on the right instrument to buy
* Music books & photocopies of study materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
5 and older
1) The instructor's home studio at:
Firdous Street, Al Saada Tower, #1001
Opposite Vision Hotel, Al Zahiyah
2) Your own premise within or around the areas of:
a) Mangrove Village
b) Sas Al Nakheel