Motion graphic design is a subset of graphic design as it uses graphic design principles in a filmmaking or video production context through the use of animation or film techniques. Examples include the kinetic typography and graphics used in film and television opening sequences and the spinning, three-dimensional station identification logos of some television channels. The art form has been around for decades and has advanced in technical sophistication over time.
A motion graphic designer may be a person trained in traditional graphic design who has learned to integrate additional elements into their existing skill set of design knowledge, though motion designers can also come from filmmaking or animation backgrounds, and may use tools or training from those fields as well.
In this 1-on-1 graphic design program you will get familiarized with the interface of widely-used software applications for motion graphics: Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premier Pro. Upon learning the tools and presets of both programs, you will learn to go hands-on to apply simple video editing and manipulation techniques from scratch and learn how to save it in the right format applicable for its various purposes like the web.
You can even take these lessons with a friend or sibling as the instructor can accommodate up to 2 persons in class in the comfort of your own premise.
- Create motion graphics to enhance your videos using a step by step, easy-to-use method.
- Practice compositing techniques to achieve stunning video effects.
- Master visual time effects on videos and motion graphics.
- How to use specialized visual effects such as motion tracking, camera tracking, chromakeying,
- How to Import and animate illustrator vector graphics.
- Create type animation – cool stuff only in After Effects.
- And much more for you to become an expert in motion graphics, visual effects and compositing.
* Students must bring their own laptop (Windows or Mac), sketchbook, lead pencils & erasers
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
12 and older
At Your Premise