Stay longer underwater than ever before with this Enriched Air Nitrox course!
The Enriched Air Diver 4-hour course (Nitrox) is PADI’s most popular specialty course, and it’s easy to see why. This course certifies a diver to dive using Enriched air (also known as EANx or Nitrox), which contains less nitrogen than regular air. By breathing less nitrogen you can enjoy increased bottom time and shorter surface interval, so you can spend more time doing what you love; exploring the underwater world!
What you will learn:
- How to analyze a tank
- Fill out an enriched air log
- Set your dive computer for Nitrox
- Understanding of Diving Physiology
Under the supervision of your PADI instructor you will learn all you need to know to begin diving with enriched air (Nitrox). After completing the course you will receive a license from PADI recognizing you as a certified PADI Enriched Air Diver.
- Participants should wear swimwear and bring towels
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
- Participants must have capable swimming skills and have no physical health conditions
- Junior Open Water Diving Certificate will be issued as a minimum. More advanced certificates will be issued as per your skill level after completing the course
- Course instruction is available in English, Arabic and Hebrew
Al Dana Island, Dibba, Al Fujairah