Bored of the same workout routine? Try some splashing exercises in this fun water aerobics class!
This unique private workout (each session takes 1 hour) is designed to burn calories, nourish your joints, and improve your muscle function. Doing exercises with water resistance helps you build muscle strength with less strain on your joints. With the impact of gravity being less when you're in the water, you would be able to do bigger movements with less effort. These water exercise routines are also effective to relieve pain in the neck, shoulders, back, knees, hips, and arms.
Choose between 8, 10 and 12 sessions. This class can be rebooked as many times as needed until you reach your desired goals.
Benefits of Water Aerobics:
- Burns cellulite
- Increases blood flow & circulation
- Burns calories
- No impact on joints
- No soreness
- Better sleep & relaxation
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Promotes recovery & flexibility
- Students must wear proper swimming attire
- Water dumbbells and other exercise materials will be provided by the instructor
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
- Students should have access to a home or community pool for the at-home class option
- Trial session can be arranged. Contact our toll free number 800 3337 to avail this option
At the student's premise
Palm Tower 1, Health Club