Learn a green craft skill with a wonderful upcycling course to refashion your old clothes and save it from the landfill. If you have a favorite dress or top that you are no longer able to wear, then take this class to recreate them into something unique and make it useable again!
This private class is suitable for anyone, whether you already know how to sew or want to learn it from scratch (beginners will start with learning basic machine sewing skills). Join this class and learn how to give your clothing a new lease of life and personalize them with your individual style.
Your instructor is a proficient seamstress & fashion designer who will guide you step-by-step on your projects. The sewing machine will be provided during the class or you can bring your own.
Here are some of our upcycling project recommendations for you. But don't limit your ideas! The list is endless and if you have a specific idea in mind, your instructor can guide you accordingly.
- Turn a men's shirt into a top
- Change any loose dress into a blouse for you or make a dress for your daughter
- Recycle vintage pants into a trendy skirt
- Adjust the size of a loose-fitting dress/jeans/top/jackets and add laces or buttons to give new life to it
Choose the number of sessions from 3, 5 or 10 (each takes 1 hour) depending on how many projects you'd like to make (the number of projects you can make may vary depending on your age, skill level and the intricacy of each project)
* All materials except fabric are provided. Please bring along some old or new clothes/fabric to use for your clothing innovations
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
14 and older
* The class is available in English & Russian
This class is given at the instructors home at:
Centro Courtyard 3
(villa # will be shared upon booking)