Teach your kids an essential skill that can help them gain confidence and give them an interesting hobby.
With training in water safety, communication, and coordination, this private class is specially designed by a certified coach from Special Olympics MENA to teach swimming to kids with special needs. Kids will learn how to use various muscles simultaneously in a safe manner. As an added advantage, kids will learn socialization skills and be able to participate in activities they may normally be ostracized from, such as pool get-togethers.
The instructor can cover essential swimming topics such as:
- Learning to go underwater and handle having one's face underwater.
- Learning to coordinate legs and kick.
- Learn how to coordinate and use their arms.
Sign them up for 1 session to try out the class, or choose between 6 or 12 sessions so they can dive deeper and practice the sport. Each session lasts for 1 hour.
- Kick Board & Swimming Noodle can be provided on request for use during class.
- Students must have their own Goggles, Swimming Cap and Swim Suit.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
3 - 18 years old
- Students must have access to a pool for the purpose of this class.
- Adel is multi-linguistic and can teach in English, French and Arabic.
At Your Premises