Whether you are a beginner who wants to learn basic swimming or an experienced swimmer looking for competition training, this exclusive 1-on-1 swimming class will help you learn quickly and focus on your individual needs.
Beginners will be introduced to basic swimming skills such as balancing and posture, water safety, breath control, and gradually proceed with the swimming strokes. Intermediate and advanced swimmers will be able to take their skills further and get intensive training for improving their skills and even train for upcoming competitions.
Join this class to learn from a highly qualified instructor and choose between 1, 6, or 12 sessions depending on your skill level and end goal. Each session lasts for 1 hour.
- Students must have their own Goggles, Swimming Cap and Swim Suit.
- Kick Board & Swimming Noodle can be provided on request for use during class.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
3 and older
- Students must have access to a pool for the purpose of this class.
- It is highly recommended that students take the class at least twice a week for optimal results.
- Adel is multi-linguistic and can teach in English, French, and Arabic.
At Your Premises