From drawing and painting superheroes, landscapes, and animals, here's a great chance to unleash your kid's creative side!
In this private, 1-hour class, students will develop an understanding of the painting and drawing techniques needed to create an art piece. Choose 1 session to try out the instructor and 8 sessions to delve deeper and explore a wide range of subjects.
Each session will focus on a specific artist or style. Children will learn by watching demonstrations from an experienced instructor, and then applying these techniques learned to create their artwork. Students can choose to learn any one of the following:
- Drawing: This course is designed for kids, keeping in mind their topics of interest. The teaching process is with clear step-by-step instructions resulting in a delightful experience for the kids.
- Watercolor painting: In this class, kids will learn different techniques, such as wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry, lifting, and many more techniques.
- Canvas painting: The idea of canvas painting is exciting for a lot of kids. Empower your kids to paint on canvas with guidance from a professional artist to hone their skills perfectly.
- Students will need the following materials:
- Drawing or painting: Drawing paper A4 size, pencils, eraser, color pencils, marker pens (12 colors set) & a set of watercolors
- Canvas painting: Canvas A4 size or acrylic pad, a set of basic acrylic paint, a set of brushes, pencil, eraser & ruler
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
5 - 13 years old
- Certificate of achievement (available on request)
Al Nahyan Villa Compound
(Villa # will be shared upon booking)