Is your child looking for an out-of-the-ordinary outdoor hobby? Then learn and experience the fun in horse riding! Whether you are interested in pleasure riding, competition or horse ownership, lessons are tailored towards the student's individual needs, taking in consideration age, experience, confidence, and ambition level.
All trainers have extensive experience in the riding field, with many equine breeds, disciplines, and show experience. Protective gear will be provided to make sure you are safe during the sessions. Each lesson lasts for 45 mins. and the classes can be booked at your most convenient dates with early morning, and evening schedules available.
For complete beginners:
- We recommend starting with 20 sessions but you can also choose the 10 session package and rebook as many times needed until your learning target is achieved.
- You will be taught one-on-one by a trainer to develop skills and confidence in the sport. After understanding your skill level and individual riding goals, your instructor will develop a training plan for you and select the right horse to start with.
- In general, for beginners the training covers basic principles of riding such as leading your horse, mounting, the correct riding position, walking, trotting, stopping, safely dismounting. Once your basic riding skills are established, you can move into the novice group to ride along with others.
- For beginners choosing the 1 session option - For the first 15 minutes, you will have a briefing session where the instructor will tell you about safety & riding instructions and the next 30 minutes includes the practical riding session.
For novice riders:
- If you have a strong foundation of basic riding skills and are looking to improve your riding techniques like further developing your seating and horse handling, how to canter, ride your horse over poles or even refresh your skills, you can take 10 sessions and re-book more classes if needed.
- Novice riders will be grouped along with students having the similar skill level to build up their skills to ride confidently with other horses and riders. This is a basic skill for those who want to participate in riding activities involving other riders such as competitions, events or even desert trail rides.
For advanced riders:
- Experienced riders can focus on lateral movements and more advanced schooling exercises. Riders are encouraged to ask their instructors if they have any particular area or subject they have questions on or are trying to work on.
- The riding academy will provide helmets to students
- Riders should wear proper pants and footwear with hard-soles
All sessions are valid for 6 months upon booking
12 - 17 years old
Al Sultan Club, Villa #2,
Behind Ministry of Interior
Al Shahama Old