Take your kids off their electronics and let them experience the beauty of all things music with this flute class!
Your kid will be taught by talented and experienced musicians that are capable of teaching all levels and playing styles. Kids will begin with basic flute techniques like correct finger placement, reading music notes, proper breathing, and control, rhythm, scales, simple songs, and melodies.
This is a 1-on-1 class with a maximum of two students of the same learning level per batch. The lessons are customized to suit individual learning needs which makes it suitable for both beginners with no prior experience or students who have a basic knowledge of the flute and are looking to further their skills.
In 13 sessions (each session is 30 minutes) beginners will learn how to play simple melodies. Students can rebook the class as many times as they want to advance their skills until they reach the desired level.
Benefits of learning the instrument:
- Enjoyment and fun with music.
- Improvisation – using creative imagination and free expression.
- Develop a sense of beat and rhythm.
- Differentiate between high and low sounds Pitch, Dynamics and Tempo.
- To encourage children to develop in general ways (such as confidence and social skills)
- Build a foundation for the child’s future musical education by developing skills in musical concepts.
* Instrument will be provided by the center for all the classes
* Students are recommended to buy their own instrument to be able to practice at home. Purchase recommendations can be provided by the instructor.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
5 - 16 years old
Al Nasr Street, Falcon Tower #202
Opposite Al Hosn Fort