We can guarantee you'll be "sew" into this class!
In this 5-hour class, you'll build up your interest in the field of sewing, enhance your creativity and by the end of it, you'll be sewing like a pro! These classes will be customized according to your learning needs and skills.
What you'll learn in this class:
- Familiarize yourself with the sewing machine and its parts
- Equipment, material and purpose of the sewing machine
- Threading the machine and bobbin winding
- Basic sewing practice: Straight, stitch, zigzag, corners, etc.
- Inserting zipper and basic pocket
- How to take body measurements and measurements from readymade patterns
- How to pin and cut the fabric
- How to put lace, piping and elastic
- How to alter the pattern to fit you
At the end of this class, you will learn to draft, cut and stitch 1 pattern of your choice: Apron, baby dress, basic top or skirt.
- Students will be informed of what materials need to be purchased before the sessions
- Students can alternatively purchase a sewing kit from the instructor for an additional fee of AED 150 (without fabric) or AED 250 (with fabric)
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
8 and older
At Instructor's Home Workspace (Unit # will be shared upon booking)
The Bridges Tower 1 - Al Gouj St
Sector RS2 - Al Shams Area