When in doubt, wear a skirt! Whether it's brunch with the girls on a summer morning or a walk on a cool winter night, a skirt can be transformed to fit any type of weather. Here's your chance to learn the art of skirt making, and bring your creativity to life.
This 2 session course (each 1/1.5 hours) is exactly what you need to experiment with various patterns and textures and create your own perfect skirt. Enjoy a private session with a professional, who will help you with every step of the process.
What you will learn:
- Session 1 (Duration: 1.5 hours): Pattern making and measurement
- Session 2 (Duration: 1 hour): Learning to sew to either a basic Skirt or Line Skirt
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students are required to bring their own materials to class, as per the list below; the instructor will advise on the length of fabrics, lining, interfacing, and where to buy them.
- Alternatively, students can buy the full material kit for this course from the instructor for AED 250.
- Students can either bring their own sewing machine or use the instructor's machine during the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
14 and older
Students must bring the following materials:
- 60 cm ruler
- French curve ruler
- Pencil & eraser
- Measurement tape
- Tracking wheel & tracking paper
- Extra: Invisible Zipper
Instructor Home studio:
(Flat # will be shared upon booking)
Park Rotana Residences
Near Khalifa Park