Get the perfect fit for yourself by making your own shirt! Customize it to your liking with various fabrics and colors for a personalized and stylish finish.
Join a private class of 4 sessions (each 1/2 hours), where you can enjoy guidance from a professional, who will take you through the shirt-making process step by step.
What you will learn:
- Session 1 (Duration: 2 hours): Pattern making and measurement for the collar and arm sleeves.
- Session 2 (Duration: 1 hour): Preparing fabrics and cutouts, interfacing, and ironing into collar and sleeve waistband.
- Session 3 (Duration: 1 hour): Transferring all the linings into the fabric, assembling, and begin the sewing process.
- Session 4 (Duration: 1 hour): Sewing, using a sewing machine for buttonholes, and finishing up the shirt with the buttons.
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students are required to bring their own materials to class, as per the list below; the instructor will advise on the length of fabrics, lining, interfacing, and where to buy them.
- Alternatively, students can buy the full material kit for this course from the instructor for AED 250.
- Students can either bring their own sewing machine or use the instructor's machine during the class
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
14 and older
Students must bring the following materials:
- 60 cm ruler
- French curve ruler
- Pencil & eraser
- Measurement tape
- Tracking wheel & tracking paper
- Extra: Invisible Zipper
Instructor Home studio:
(Flat # will be shared upon booking)
Park Rotana Residences
Near Khalifa Park