Learn how to make a stylish one-shoulder blouse yourself! Create an elegant blouse that is fit for any occasion. This 4 session class (each 1/1.5 hours) will also teach you how to adjust the armholes and how to make a sweetheart neckline, which can be adapted to another style.
Benefit from a private lesson, with guidance and advice from a professional, who will aid you step-by-step throughout the entire process.
What you will learn:
- Session 1 (Duration: 1.5 hours): Measurements and basic blouse making, and converting to half sweetheart and half one shoulder.
- Session 2 (Duration: 1 hour): Preparing fabrics, linings, and cutouts.
- Session 3 (Duration: 1 Hour): Transferring all the details to the fabric, assembling, and sewing.
- Session 4 (Duration: 1 hour): Installing zipper, hem lining, and stitching for a neat finish.
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students are required to bring their own materials to class, as per the list below; the instructor will advise on the length of fabrics, lining, interfacing, and where to buy them.
- Alternatively, students can buy the full material kit for this course from the instructor for AED 250.
- Students can either bring their own sewing machine or use the instructor's machine during the class
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
14 and older
Students must bring the following materials:
- 60 cm ruler
- French curve ruler
- Pencil & eraser
- Measurement tape
- Tracking wheel & tracking paper
- Extra: Invisible Zipper
Instructor Home studio:
(Flat # will be shared upon booking)
Park Rotana Residences
Near Khalifa Park