A customized maternity dress? Yes, please! Treat yourself to a new dress that is customized to your liking, or gift a mommy-to-be a hand-made dress.
Learn how to make a comfortable and basic maternity dress for yourself and your loved ones in this 4 session private class (each 1/1.5 hours) taught by a professional, who will be there to guide and advise you throughout the entire process.
What you will learn:
- Session 1 (Duration: 1.5 hours): Measurements and pattern making
- Session 2 (Duration: 1 hour): Making a basic sleeve and preparing the lining and interfacing for the fabric
- Session 3 (Duration: 1 Hour): Tracking all the lines onto the fabric and assembling
- Session 4 (Duration: 1 hour): Sewing and stitching to finish.
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students are required to bring their own materials to class, as per the list below; the instructor will advise on the length of fabrics, lining, interfacing, and where to buy them.
- Alternatively, students can buy the full material kit for this course from the instructor for AED 250.
- Students can either bring their own sewing machine or use the instructor's machine during the class
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
20 and older
Students must bring the following materials:
- 60 cm ruler
- French curve ruler
- Pencil & eraser
- Measurement tape
- Tracking wheel & tracking paper
- Extra: Invisible Zipper
Instructor Home studio:
(Flat # will be shared upon booking)
Park Rotana Residences
Near Khalifa Park