Was the little mermaid your favorite Disney princess? Great! Now you can create a skirt inspired by her iconic look! Learn how to make a mermaid/ fishtail skirt using any patterns and colors that you prefer in this 3 session private class (each 1/2 hours).
Book now and get the chance to learn under the guidance of a professional, who will help you step-by-step.
What you will learn:
- Session 1 (Duration: 2 hours): Measurements and pattern making.
- Session 2 (Duration: 1 hour): Preparing fabrics, linings, cutouts, interfacing, and transferring all the lines onto the fabric.
- Session 3 (Duration: 1 Hour): Assembling, installing the zipper, and sewing the final skirt together.
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students are required to bring their own materials to class, as per the list below; the instructor will advise on the length of fabrics, lining, interfacing, and where to buy them.
- Alternatively, students can buy the full material kit for this course from the instructor for AED 250.
- Students can either bring their own sewing machine or use the instructor's machine during the class
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
14 and older
Students must bring the following materials:
- 60 cm ruler
- French curve ruler
- Pencil & eraser
- Measurement tape
- Tracking wheel & tracking paper
- Extra: Invisible Zipper
Instructor Home studio:
(Flat # will be shared upon booking)
Park Rotana Residences
Near Khalifa Park