Dreaming of your perfect dress? Here's your chance to bring it to life yourself! Live your princess fantasy or style your own evening gown; this class will teach you all you need to know about making a dress.
Learn how to sew your own dress and create the pattern you like, using your fabric of choice. Follow the guidance of a professional, who will help you through every step of the process in this 3 session private class (each 1/1.5 hours).
What you will learn:
- Session 1 (Duration: 1.5 hours): Pattern making and measurement
- Session 2 (Duration: 1 hour): Preparing fabrics and cutouts, and tracking all the lines.
- Session 3 (Duration: 1 hour): Assembling, installing the zipper, and sewing to finish.
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students are required to bring their own materials to class, as per the list below; the instructor will advise on the length of fabrics, lining, interfacing, and where to buy them.
- Alternatively, students can buy the full material kit for this course from the instructor for AED 250.
- Students can either bring their own sewing machine or use the instructor's machine during the class
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
14 and older
Students must bring the following materials:
- 60 cm ruler
- French curve ruler
- Pencil & eraser
- Measurement tape
- Tracking wheel & tracking paper
- Extra: Invisible Zipper
Instructor Home studio:
(Flat # will be shared upon booking)
Park Rotana Residences
Near Khalifa Park