With a few basic supplies, some interest and ideas, and a skill that could be learned, embroidery is an art that can be learned by anyone anywhere. Join this class, socialize with like-minded peers and learn to create some unique fabric designs that are totally you!
This class breaks down the process of stitching into simple, easy to follow steps. From preparing your needle, thread, and fabric, through basic stitches, to the surprisingly simple color-blending stitching technique, this class will have you working with fabric and thread comfortably.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create a variety of basic stitches, including French knots
- Use stitching to create different textures, color gradients, and dimension
- Prepare your fabric, hoop, design, and needle and thread
- Choose 4 sessions for the very basics
- Choose 8 sessions to practice & learn additional techniques and create more embroidery pieces
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
15 and older
La PAROLE Art Gallery
Abu Dhabi Ladies Club, 15th Street
Khor Al Maqta’a