Love clothes and want to make one yourself? Get started with this sewing course!
In these 6 sessions (2 hours each), you'll learn the basics of sewing with the help of an experienced instructor. Discover how clothes are made and how to create one of your own. You'll learn a new skill and have fun at the same time!
What you will learn:
- Introduction to sewing
- How to choose and maintain the right sewing tools and machine
- How to take measurements correctly
- Drawing basic pattern blocks and considering the size
- How to place patterns on fabric
- Cutting the fabric with sewing marks
- Assembling the fabric parts
- Sew the pieces and clean them
- Try out the finished piece!
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
15 and older
- This workshop can be taught in English and Arabic
Mezzanine floor, Office no. 4
Next to Lebanese Roaster