Clay sculpting is a historical and practical art form that helps you create unique sculptures and decorative objects. Join an introductory course that shows you the basics, and learn the techniques needed to sculpt cool objects with dedicated attention from your instructor.
In this course, you will learn -
- The types of clay and the tools of formation
- Using different techniques for shaping and cutting
- Combining colors and highlighting fine details
- How to bake clay in the oven
- How to use it as a decor or accessory.
In 2 sessions of 2 hours each, explore your creative side with this hands-on art, and you will be able to walk away with a project you have created.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
* Certificate of attendance can be provided upon request
* Class may be conducted 1-on-1 or in small groups
Al Rayyana Plaza