Be ready to get messy in this engaging hands-on ceramics class!
This class will walk you into the fascinating world of ceramics, introducing you to the basics of ceramic hand building. You will learn about clay and its nature, hand-building techniques, glaze mixing and application, ceramics best practices and the cleanup process. The instructor will guide you as you create a piece of your own that will, later on, be fired in the kiln with the help of your instructor.
By the end of the session, you will be able to take your artistic creation home to show off your newly acquired skill.
* All tools, project materials & safety gear will be provided
24 hours prior to course start with full refund
8 and older
* Upon completion, students can continue to the next level, please contact us at 8003337 to book
* Students need to bring their Emirates ID for registeration
* Students are required to wear close-toed shoes for safety purposes
* During class, all 8 to 11-year-old students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also enrolled in the class. When using the machines outside of class time, 8 to 11-year-old members must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian who has passed the SBU