Want to learn how to create the traditional Arabian scents? Well, this private, 2-hour class will teach you how to make Bukhoor!
Bukhoor is the Arabic name given to scented bricks or a blend of natural traditional ingredients, mainly woodchips. It's a strong-smelling incense that can be burned for the most formal of occasions and is still suitable for everyday use.
With a variety of uses, you can use it to create scents for yourself, your home and wardrobe, or to achieve a state of calmness and meditation through its psychoactive effect.
By the end of the class, you will also get to take home your own custom made bukhoor!
What you will learn in this class:
- The history of Bukhoor
- Secrets & Compositions of Bukhoor
- The material from which the fragrance is made
- Materials for Bukhoor
- Important sources for Bukhoor manufacturing
- Practical application of Bukhoor manufacturing
- The student gets a special fragrance that they produce
Benefits of Bukhoor:
- Bukhoor eases any uneasiness in a person and helps create harmony and balance in our home
- Bukhoor is highly effective for meditation, enlightenment, bringing deep tranquility and relaxation
- Burning Bakhoor is a soothing & uplifting activity in itself
- Bukhoor is a good hemostatic, antiseptic and a good healing agent
- Bukhoor dispels malicious & distressing psychic forces
- Bukhoor, when used frequently may improve memory
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
16 and older
* Travel charge is an additional AED 40 to AED 100, depending on the distance (to be paid directly to the instructor)
At Your Premise