Have you been to a church and seen those beautiful glass paintings adorning the walls? Or seen various walls designed with stunning artwork? Explore how to make them with these lessons!
A glass painting is an artwork on any glass object. Typically vase glasses, this painting can also be for glass walls, cups and mason jars. A mural painting is an artwork painted on the wall or ceiling. These can be found in many religious buildings and big cities.
In this private, 1-hour lesson, you'll learn how to paint one of these iconic forms. Get a sneak peek at how some of the most iconic paintings have lasted throughout the centuries!
Choose one of the following:
Choose between 8 or 16 lessons. These sessions can be rebooked until you meet your desired goals.
- Students will need to bring the following material depending on what art they choose:
- Glass painting requires: clean glassware, rubbing alcohol, soap and water, folk art enamels, foam plate or palette, brush basin, soft bristle brushes
- Mural painting requires: paint, mural paint brush, drop cloth
- The instructor can inform you where to purchase materials upon booking
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
18 and older
- Certificate of completion is available upon request
At the institute
ME 10, Behind Shabiya Park