Why opt for store-bought soap when you can make your one? This single-day workshop will introduce you to the basics of melt and pour soap making. You'll make a range of melt and pour soaps, just in a few hours using pre-made soap bases to create one of your own with your choice of colors, and fragrances.
Set in a private 1-on-1 class with just you and the instructor, you will have 2 hours to learn the art of melt and pour soap making with careful instructions where the teacher gives you their full attention.
What you will learn:
- Safety Precautions
- Measuring, Mixing and Melting techniques
- Essential Oils, Fragrances, and Blending
- Techniques to create eye-catchy visual effects in the soap.
- How to use various types of colors to get the look you want, whether you want fun or the natural rustic feel.
- How to add natural ingredients like botanical add-ins, clays, exfoliants, seeds, etc., to achieve an exfoliating effect in your soap.
- How to use embed objects in bars or loaves of soap to create fun and attractive soaps
* Students are advised to wear old clothes since there is a high chance of oil and color splattering. You will be dealing with hot substances and is advised to fully cover the body (long sleeves, full-length pants, and closed-toed shoes)
* Safety gear, registration, handouts/study materials, ready-made recipes, takeaway soaps, etc will be provided
* Students can bring their own silicone molds if they would like to or instructor will provide
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
10 and older
Saif Ghobash Building, Suite #803
Behind New Mercury Hotel, Electra St