Decorate your home with one of the most creative hand-crafted artwork - the macramé!
In this private, online, 1-hour lesson, you'll learn how to create a beautiful macramé that adorns the walls of your home or your tables. Your instructor is an experienced macramé artist who will guide you through the process and help you tap into your creativity. The classes can be customized to meet your desired goals.
What you will learn:
- What is the art of macramé
- Different types of cords
- Choose the right length of cords
- Choose the appropriate size of the cords
- The 4 main basic knots
- 2 complex knots
- How to mix and match knots
- Hand and finger exercises
- Students must have their own plastic rod or wooden rod, pencil, cotton thread, cello tape and scissors
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- An e-certificate will be provided upon completion
via Video Calling app