Love henna on your skin for special events? Discover how to apply your own!
In this private, 1.5-hour lesson, you'll get started on why henna is an important part of various cultures and how to apply it to yourself and on others. With the help of an experienced instructor, you'll design beautiful artwork with henna that leaves everyone coming back for more!
Choose between 1 and 10 sessions. These lessons can be customized and rebooked until you meet your desired goals.
What you will learn:
- History of henna
- Elements of henna
- How to control the flow of henna
- Draw basic patterns
- For experienced henna designers, explore more intricate designs
- Students must bring a notebook and pen
- All materials are provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
- If the at-home class is chosen, a transportation fee of 30-70 AED must be paid to the instructor. This is dependent on the student's location
(Unit # will be provided upon booking)
Al 'Aqeel Street
At the Student's Premise