Want to make your own henna for personal and professional application?
In this private, 1.5-hour lesson, you'll learn what henna consists of and how to make it. With the help of an experienced instructor, you'll learn how to ensure your henna does its job and lasts a long time.
Please note that an additional 15 minutes is required to see if the henna is ready for application.
What you will learn:
- Main elements of henna
- How to make henna - which ingredients
- How to mix and measure ingredients
- Prepare, fill and pack the cones
- Prep the filled cones for application
- Students must bring a notebook and pen
- All materials are provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- If the at-home class is chosen, a transportation fee of 30-70 AED must be paid to the instructor. This is dependent on the student's location
(Unit # will be provided upon booking)
Al 'Aqeel Street
At the Student's Premise