If you're the type who always taps your feet to the rhythm and does 'air drumming' at almost every song, then it's time to get to the real thing.
Take this drum lessons and get 1-on-1 instruction from a pro musician himself! Designed for beginners, you will get started by familiarizing yourself with the instrument, learn basic music theory and practical exercises, and finally learn to play the music of your choice. Your instructor will focus on the areas you need to work on so you come out of the class ready to hit some beats!
Choose to book 8 sessions to learn basic drum playing or 16 sessions for a more intensive training that will help you master the drum playing techniques.
- Introduction to instrument
- Introduction to different kinds of grips
- Exercises to build up speed & technique
- Basic drum notation
- Sight reading & timekeeping (rhythm) with proper coordination
- Play your choice style of music (Instructor can teach you a song you want to play)
About the instructor:
Ratish Abraham is a progressive musician & educator from India with over 15 years of teaching experience. Among other achievements, Ratish has been featured in TV programs like SS Music & Spice Jam as a drummer & backing vocalist for "Parousia", a progressive rock band based in Bangalore doing shows both in the country & in the Middle East.
* Instructor will provide the drums for use for classes at his own home studio
* Drum notation sheets will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
8 and older
* Classes can also be held at your premise in Abu Dhabi or Musaffah provided that you have an electronic or acoustic drum kit at home (no additional fees)
* Instructor can give recommendations on where to buy quality & affordable drum kits
You can take the classes at either location:
(1) At your premise anywhere in Abu Dhabi City & Musaffah
(2) At instructor's home: Flat 401, Saeed Abdullah Hasmi Building (next to FAB Bank Building), Al Mamoura Area