Experience a drawing course for the passionate and the bold, where you will learn the basics and climb out of your comfort zone. This private graphite and charcoal drawing class is exactly what you need to rediscover your talents.
Students can choose between 1 & 4-session packages (2-hours per session). In the 1-session package, students will benefit from a refresher class and get taken through the process of creating an art piece, where they will experience the art of three-dimensional drawing and learn how to shade, blend, and give the artwork a true naturalistic feel.
For those looking to delve deeper into the initial stages of drawing, expand their artistic talent, and experiment with various exciting textures and patterns, the 4-session package is suggested. Enjoy one-on-one instructor feedback and advice throughout.
- Students will learn the Fundamentals of Drawing
- Shading and Blending techniques
- Lights and Shadows
- Challenges and Overcoming them
- Tips and Feedback
Are you ready to express yourself?
- Students are required to bring their own materials (see list below). In the case of missing tools and materials, the instructor can advise on the type and brand of the material required.
- Optionally, all needed materials can be purchased from the instructor with prices ranging from AED 150-200, depending on the brand chosen by the student.
- Students are also requested to bring their personal laptop, if possible, with Adobe Photoshop on it.
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
15 and older
Materials needed for the class:
- A4/A3 Smooth Paper- Minimum weight- 180 GSM
- Graphite Pencils Charcoal Pencils - Preferred brands: General/Faber Castell
- Blending stumps
- Kneadable eraser/ Pencil eraser/ Ultra-fine eraser
- Measuring Scale
- Blade/ cutter
- Round pointed tip paintbrush
- Cotton Buds
At the instructors home:
(unit # will be shared upon booking)
Building #C16, Mussaffah Shabiya Sector 9,
Landmark: Behind Safeer Mall; Same Building as Jenny flowers