Drawing is a talent that lets you recreate the things in this world on a piece of paper. It is a gift that is timeless and a skill that can be learned at any age. If you love art and want to learn how to draw a person in the most eye-catching way then join this class!
Naqqash, an experienced and talented artist, will teach you in detail the basics of free-hand drawing (drawing without using guides or erasing), figure drawing (the art of drawing human figures) and portraits. If you only want to learn the basic principles of free-hand drawing you can opt for 4 sessions (8 hours). Whereas the 8 sessions (16 hours) will help dive deep in details and learn how to do both figure drawing and portraits.
These classes are private 1-on-1 sessions where you can learn in the comfort of your own home.
- Freehand Drawing
- Session 1: Elements & Principles of art
- Session 2: Free Hand Drawing with Lead Pencil/ Charcoal Sticks
- Session 3: Still-life Drawing
- Session 4: Vases & Plants drawing
- Figure Drawing & Portrait
- Session 5: Life Portrait drawing
- Session 6: Self-Portrait
- Session 7: Life Figure Drawing
- Session 8: Anatomy Study Drawing
- Art enthusiasts
- Art & design students
- School art teachers
- Students and individuals who want to prepare a portfolio of creative artwork
- Anyone interested in developing their drawing skills
The instructor is based in Dubai. If you want to book the freehand drawing, figure drawing & portraits class in Dubai, different rates would apply.
* Students must also have a drawing board at home. All other materials will be provided.
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise
At select locations in