Candles are the perfect home or office accessory to get you through the day and help you relax. Add some light to your lives by learning to make a candle of your own!
With this private 2-hour masterclass, it's time to fill your home with the smells that make it actually feel like home! Candles are great because they're super easy to use and make your home smell amazing even if you aren't there to enjoy it. They can also be used as a way to help set the mood for any occasion- whether it's a romantic evening with your partner or just an evening in with friends watching TV, the right candle can really make an impact on how you feel in your space.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Candles
- Types of Soy and how they work (and don't work) on Jar candle glass
- What kind of materials you need to make your own candles at home
- Time it will take you to make a candle
- Wicks and Waxes
- How to use fragrance oils
- How to colour your candles
- What kind of container is best for holding melted wax and more!
After you're finished, you'll be ready to start experimenting on your own and make 1 customized candle with different techniques, ingredients, and scents!
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
At Instructor's Home (Address to be shared after booking)
Choueifat Street near Motor World Showroom