If you're a beginner in the beauty industry or want to expand your range, nail care is the ideal choice. Not only is it one of the most popular beauty treatments and offered at nearly every salon, the techniques are straightforward and easy to master in a short period of time.
This 14-hour (7 sessions x 2 hours), private class will equip you with the skills needed to begin offering your clients manicure and pedicure treatments. You will be introduced to the correct manicure and pedicure techniques, such as preparation and general care. An experienced instructor will guide you through the array of nail care tools and hygiene practices.
You will learn:
- Health and safety rules
- Basic manicure and pedicure procedure
- Understanding of nail shapes
- Cuticle remover
- Practical application and procedures for a good manicure and pedicure
- Foot scrubbing techniques
- Nail polish and French tip application
- Use and benefits of nail treatments
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* After taking practical and written exams, students will receive a KHDA-attested Afrina Academy official diploma
Sheikh Saud Bin Sultan Al Qasimi Street