The smokey eye is a staple rocked by celebrities on galas, events, and parties. Learn how to highlight your eyes to stand out and get that glam factor.
Halo eye makeup is also known as 'spotlight eyes' and is all about strategically placing eyeshadow around your eyes to fake a bigger, brighter gaze.
Choose one of the above eye makeup looks and learn the techniques as well as how to make up your face to go with your chosen look in this 2-hour, private session. Your instructor Miz is excellent at breaking down the process so you can get step-by-step directions that you can replicate on your own.
- How to do your own Halo Eye Evening Makeup or Smokey Eye Evening Makeup
- How to select the right foundation/products for your skin type
- How to select the right shade to complement your skin
- How to apply color correcting techniques
- How to apply lashes
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students are advised to bring their own brushes for hygiene purposes.
- All other materials required for use in the class will be provided by the instructor.
- All Make-Up products provided in the class are high-quality professional products.
- Students must have a notepad and pen handy.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
At Your Premise